Thursday, October 8, 2015

Tweet...tweet.... Long delay in my postings

I would like my apologies once more. I have not pen anything for one month now; with my mind pre-occupied on other issues, I could find myself doing any writing. Its only fair to all that I mentioned this.

Am I giving up?

No. I am not. I just need some time to sort my current issues.

Will there be postings?

Yes, but maybe not so prompt. I will do it at least once or twice a week. I will complete Deep Sea War, though I have not pen the final chapters.

Do I have any other tales to post?

I do have some older tales. They were written like more than five years ago, but they may not be as detailed like the ones now. I will edit and post them.

When do I get out of this fuddled mind?

Soon I hope but please allow me some time to get my wits and fingers to tap dance once more. I just needed the breathing space for now.

And once more, thanks for dropping by.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...