Saturday, February 23, 2013

2013 .... begins now

For the last month of the beginning of 2013, I was flatten with no inspiration to write any tales ( narry to be concerned, I have a few in the archive waiting for publishing. ). I was blank on the sizzling plots and even the lines to add to any titles. I had indulged myself in watching a few shows like Grimm, Walking Dead, Nikita, Revolution, Longmire etc but nothing inspired me. Not even the G-strings to the triangulated patches too. I may do a few lines and then it was all blank. I also previewed the previous materials but nothing inspired me. I even peruse the Library for ideas.

Gee, I felt like someone lobotomize my brain.......Nohing came up for me. Even felt like you hit the jackpot and your ticket was in the laundrette.

But after Valentine Day, I was begotten by the shaft up .... nevermind what and how, and bingo, I got stirred up for the new tale. ( no, darling. I am still a straight guy. It was a manner of expression here. Thrust me not, as its mine to thrust... ) Well, whatever Cupid did then, he must had loaded in the wrong shaft or cleared the channels up there or down there; who knows..... ( overflow could result in brain distortion effects equivalent to a mental disorder. ) as I got thinking on a new tale.

No, its not about a short guy with a pipe and big feet. Nor was it on an old man trying to make his last stand after retiring as Governor. Nor was it about some trained assassin coming back to face his old bosses. Or a bunch of bearded men running across the plains sounded like dwarves but as tall as Man.

The new tale is the next book in the Chronicles of the Nation.

Its Book 3; the New Struggles ( Book 2 done;  a prequel to the characters in Book 1 or should it be Book -1 ). Anyway, the tales would cover the struggles of the Nation after five hundred years, new characters and new twists.....

I won't reveal much now, as that would be a spoiler for the book.

So brace yourself, as we swing into 2013.... and more tales; it all coming to me now ( gazing into my crystal ball....... or was it my neighbor's window. Pay per peek on the exclusive network. ).

P.S......

I saw the Hobbit; the Unexpected Journey and it craned my neck trying to watch the 3D effect. I am sticking to 2D for better comfort.....lol.

Red Dawn 2012; I reserved my opinion.

Cloud Atlas..... I missed the second half; I was asleep then.

Django.....I walked into the wrong hall and ended up watching Hansel and Greta. I felt like being cramped into a oven while the witch looked for the match to light the fire. In other words, it was a long movie to me; just waiting for it to end so I can leave.

Les Miserables 2012; Russel Crowe sings, and even the Wolverine howl better....... The other show I saw of Russel was on The man with the Iron Fists 2012 and thankfully, he did not sing there.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...