Thursday, November 22, 2012

NAWRIMO in the pipeline done

Finally, after a gruelling sixteen days of writing when I could had the time and inspiration, besides the works and chores ( who's complaining? I am not. ) I completed my 50,166 words write up of the tale.

Its named Oz; the remake of the tale for young adutls and even adults for the fun and adventure. Its placed in the near future with a different backdrop and has more to it than just a trip to find the heart, courage and love.

They are all there; Scarecrow, Toto and Droid aka Tin Man with Dorothy Gale. There are also the Magician and also the Winkies, Winged Monkey and the fearsome Kalidah.

Need I say more?

Its posted there in NAWRIMO and now we wait for end of November for the resutls.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...