Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lancelot gallops in or Is it me talking to myself again....Sigh...

Hiya All.

I decided to launch Lancelot; the Dark Untold Tales instead of the Chronicles of the Elves. The reason is because I am onto the second books on that Chronicles and may edit some lines in the earlier works. A step back to the past or future.....that remains to be seen.

Here is my first controversial tale on a popular tale, told with some details never read before. I stand to comment that this tale is fictional and was not based on any findings, so judge me not. Read for the pleasure of reading but beware, its not my usual fare. This one comes out dark, erotic and horrofying at times. So I would rank it NC-17 to M.

What trigger off this tale? Lancelot when I first knew him before any knight, he was my hero in the amoured suit. Of course later came Iron Man, but Lancelot laid the foundation for me. I read most tales related to Lancelot, from the Children Edition to the Novel Paperback; those I can find on dusty shelves in the library and cupboards. You be surprised that you might find a 1960's edition of Playboy there too.  The ones where the pose is more seductuve than 'come and get it ...yum yum'.

Okay, back to Lancelot. Read with my foreword.

Till then, let me complete my Chronicles.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...