Friday, May 27, 2011

A darker side of me, perhaps...

For those of you who claimed to know me besides being a 'rude creature', 'crafty' and 'devious' ( those are the negative sides ), loving , caring , and sexy ( those are the postive ones ); I have a 'Thomas Hardy' personality ( who's he? Read your wiki. ) in me.

I wrote poems way back when I was in my late teens. And there are a fair collection. My dear mistress kept them for me, for old times sake. Bless her, for she is my saviour in my times of sorrow.

Yup, there are many sides of me yet to be seen. And I am not referring to my bods; its my mind I am latching on here.

And I will share them in my good time.

Meantime, 'guten morgen' to some of you. ( check your wiki )

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...