Thursday, April 21, 2011

MALE TALES Issue 1.029; In death we remember

Another elder hit the trail today. There are two periods which I dislike in my calendar; Mar/April and Oct/Nov. Why? Some of my most loved ones hit the trail this periods. Coincidence perhaps?

But what interest me is the people who turns out at the ceremony. They come from afar; emotionally packed, and most of all, I hardly see them before. And everyone loves the departed then. Read on...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19627880/Male%20Tales%201.029.pdf

Has anyone thought of the fact that the departed could be having a good time now without the physical pains and chores? Shouldn't we be happy for them.

Maybe next round I will tell what I think of 'returning back' for a second life.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...